Furniture Shops In Bangalore
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects (‘mobile’ in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7″ and on CD.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; “they had too much furniture for the small apartment”; “there was only one piece of furniture in the room”
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person’s habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- A city in south central India, capital of the state of Karnataka; pop. 2,651,000
- Bangalore , also known as Bengaluru , is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. Bangalore is nicknamed the Garden City and was once called a pensioner’s paradise.
- an industrial city in south central India (west of Chennai)
- The Mysore region is an unofficial region that is part of Karnataka state in southern India. It forms approximately the southern half of the non-coastal areas of that state. The area corresponds almost exactly to that of the erstwhile princely state of Mysore.
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
- (shop) patronize: do one’s shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- (shop) do one’s shopping; “She goes shopping every Friday”
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- (shop) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; “he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod”
- An act of going shopping
furniture shops in bangalore – Smart Air
Don't buy furniture at Big Bazaar
Big Bazaar complex on Old Madras Road, Bangalore. Primarily I wanted to
buy some cheap kitchen accessories, which I did. I also saw a chest of
drawers that I liked. It was not cheap compared to other furniture shops.
But I thought Big Bazaar is a big outlet and therefore reliable.
I bought it, paid the amount and was told that it would be delivered only
the following Sunday, 18th Feb. I agreed (a bit reluctantly, but I agreed)
and was given a receipt to record that.
On 18th Feb, no delivery was made and when I called the number on the
receipt, the number wasn’t active. I had to drive all the way to Big
Bazaar to find out what happened (Big Bazaar didn’t have a phone number
searchable on the internet). There, a purposeful man by the name of Girish
(who introduced himself as the incharge of furniture section in Karnataka,
and that he sits in the offices near Ashoka Pillar, Jayanagar) went about
finding out what happened to my furniture. He let me know that, as a
process, shipments were centrally done from their warehouse and fitters
were sent from the Old Madras Road branch. This supply chain mechanism was
not working out and he assured me that he would intervene. Promise was
made to me that the furniture would reach on Monday noon.
This is Tuesday night and no furniture yet. Meanwhile a person called
Arvind has called me couple of times on Monday and Tuesday. He said he was
the fitter and whether the furniture package has arrived at my house for
him to fit it. At least one employee in Pantaloon Retail is earning his
Should I sincerely curse Kishore Biyani to rot under the debris of
Pantaloon Retail when Reliance and Walmart come to scalp him?
Bangalore | The Angel